Saturday, October 4, 2008

CIBC's Run for the Cure


Tomorrow Sebastian and I are going to be participating in this year's CIBC's Run for the Cure. Sebastian of course, will be in his stroller while I walk the 5km. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it's not going to be too chilly and that it won't rain, but luckily for us, we don't melt so we should be fine regardless (albeit a little wet, which just gives us a better excuse to have hot chocolate!).

If you would like to participate by contributing to our walk please go to CIBC's Run for the Cure's official website here and from there you can do a search for my name.

All contributions are tax deductible. Not only will you be assisting in the fight to end breast cancer but you will also be contributing in helping us teach Sebastian about compassion and giving to others. I'm hoping that this will be the first of many experiences.

Thanks in advance. Many thanks and hugs to those who have already contributed and please send us warm thoughts tomorrow as we set out on our walk!
Kim

No comments: