Saturday, December 15, 2007

Our First Hair Cut!!


Sebastian's hair prior to getting it cut. Love the hawk!!

As the title suggests, we braved the snow earlier today and took Sebastian to get his first hair cut! As always, our boy was a champ! He sat still and looked at a book while the hairdresser worked her magic (a.k.a., fixing up mama's uneven bang job!!). It went wonderfully well and we even received a certificate when we were done commemorating the moment. As I had previously cut his hair we didn't take any of his locks home with us. I think there comes a time when saving your kids hair just becomes a tad bit creepy...

Getting ready




Snip-snip-snip




Ta-Da!!


Now if you're wondering why his bangs still look a tad bit uneven it's because the hairdresser "softened" his bangs so they don't look so straight-cut (think of Ralph Wiggum from the Simpsons..that's the look we don't want!).

As for the rest of our day we're going to stay close to home. Sebastian is currently napping, Jamie is in the kitchen perusing cookbooks to commence his holiday baking and I'm sitting here with a hot chocolate and a Tabs at my side. We have instrumental holiday music playing in the background and all I have to say is "let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!"....we have no place we need to go!

Hoping everyone is staying warm,
Kim

1 comment:

Kim said...

I read the whole thing but then I got to Jamie's holiday baking and lost my train of thought... mmmmm... hey Jamie, I like treats too!!!

way to go joker! and kim, no more hair cutting for you!!! geez woman, you should know better than that!!!