Friday, December 14, 2007


For awhile now Sebastian has been in need of getting a hair cut but I kept putting it off until it got to the point that he either got a haircut or I went out and purchased clips to keep his bangs out of his eyes! So with that being said I went and got our scissors and decided that I was going to give Sebastian's bangs a trim earlier this week.

Lesson learned: I cannot cut hair. Even when your toddler is strapped in their highchair and they're focused on eating their fishy crackers!! And no matter how hard you try, it will still look like you put a bowl on your kids head! Luckily though I faired much better from the last time I attempted to cut someone's hair (it was back in my college days and I nipped Tom in the back of his neck! Oops!).

And the funniest part was that when we went to Gymboree on Tuesday quite a few of our new mommy friends commented on Sebastian's new mommy-haircut. I heard lots of stories of how they cut their own child's hair once and never again. And I agree. Poor kid still looks like his mom put a bowl on his head! Which means of course, we're going to one of those hair places this weekend that caters to toddlers for our first real hair cut! Should be a grand adventure!

No comments: