Thursday, June 19, 2008

Review


Happy 21 months to Sebastian!!!

I no longer see a baby when I look at him. Instead I see the emergence of a young, beautiful boy who, just when I think there's no way I could possibly love him more, proves me wrong and I find myself realizing that there are no limits for how much I can possibly love him.

So, with that being said (my typical segue), here is brief review of our month:

- weighs approx. 26lbs, 35" tall
- is no longer sleeping in his crib
- goes pee in the potty and actually tells us when he wants to go
- can hop/bounce and both feet actually leave the ground
- speaks in 3-4 word sentences
- quite efficient at drinking out of a regular cup as opposed to his sippy cup
- sits in a booster chair at the table but prefers to sit in a regular chair without any support
- absolutely loves to be read to and loves to peruse through his books
- using his imagination much more with his play (i.e., makes the Queen in his castle set talk to the horse)
- loves to sing
- no longer sleeping 11 - 11.5 hrs/night...now sleeping closer to 10 - 10.5 hrs. and taking longer naps (still averaging approx. 13 hrs. within a 24 hour period).
- still breastfeeding approx. 2-3x/day (I wasn't going to include this, as I know some will feel that breastfeeding a 21 month old is inappropriate. If you are one of those people, feel free to peruse the links along the right hand side of the blog pertaining to breastfeeding)

I'm sure I'm forgetting a few...but if so, I'll just add them as I remember them!


Ciao,
Kim

No comments: