Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ring Bearer

As some of you know, Sebastian was given the honour of being the ring bearer at his cousin's wedding yesterday. Considering his age he did pretty well, with a cute factor of 101 if I do say so myself! We all had a wonderful time and couldn't be happier for Terry and Erica as they embark on the next chapter of their lives together!

Unfortunately the video that I took of Sebastian's big walk, as you will see, didn't turn out too well. I initially had the camera the wrong way and then the photographer was in the way (technically speaking he wasn't in the way since he was only doing his job, but you know what I mean!). Sebastian walked quickly with open arms towards Terry and Terry walked down the aisle with Sebastian in his arms (I love how Sebastian is holding on to Terry!). To say that we're proud of our lil' man would be an understatement! After his big debut he remained in good spirits throughout the evening and we all had a great time partying it up.

Again, big hugs, love and congrats to Terry and Erica!!



Sebastian, Erica & Terry

The happy couple

The happy family (even though I'm the only one smiling!!)

Partying it up with Nonee

Sebastian calling it a night

No comments: