Sunday, March 2, 2008


After having a busy start to the weekend we spent today relaxing and enjoying the beautiful weather by taking a trek through the ravine. If I haven't said it before I'll say it now. I love Bob.

Who's Bob? Well, Bob is our stroller. We purchased Bob to replace our Peg, and although I like the Peg I was so tired of having a sore back and I didn't want to experience another winter of trying to push a four-wheel stroller through the snow. Not that I want this entry to be an ad for the stroller.. but it was so nice being able to trek through the snow covered trails without much effort. After last winter and attempting to get our Peg through the snow (let alone the sand at the beach in the summer) this was a walk in the park! Ha Ha!


Sebastian has also spent the week practicing saying the names of our family members. This started after the wedding last weekend in which he kept repeating "Erica" during speeches. The only name I can't get him so say is Dan...however, to compensate I taught him how to say "Geek". Good enough if you ask me!! =P

And last but not least, this weekend also marked the birth of a new friend for Sebastian. Congratulations to Geoff and Pierrette who welcomed into the world the birth of their first child, Christophe Joseph Wiseman. Looking forward to meeting our new friend soon!!

Wishing everyone a wonderful week,
Kim

No comments: