Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow!

Visual of the actual amount of snow sitting on our patio table! Looks like a giant cupcake!!

This weekend, as I'm sure a lot of you already know, we were hit with snow... lots and lots of snow! As we didn't get a lot of opportunity on Saturday to go out and play we made sure we were out of the house by 9 a.m. on Sunday to venture out for our snow adventure.

This was my tobaggon from when I was Sebastian's age

Our first stop, after daddy shoveled the walk, was to the park where Sebastian experienced the joys of tobogganing for the first time. The snow was literally past his knees but he did a great job walking through the drifts, even surviving a few face plants along the way, and doing a few angels in the snow. Along the way home we stopped in a little abandoned yard where Sebastian and daddy played while I dug out the car. I've never found the need for snow pants but now that we are so active in the snow I really must look into purchasing a pair in the new year for myself! Snow angels in jeans just doesn't cut it!! Brrrr!!! And I really don't want to be the one stuck shoveling out the car when I could be playing instead!



We then went home and enjoyed hot chocolate before Sebastian settled down for a long winter's nap.

We call this the bunny hill...

No comments: