Sunday, December 7, 2008

Magic

As I mentioned in an earlier post we had purchased our first real Christmas Tree this year. During the past week I slowly began decorating the tree. First the lights went on the tree Sunday night, then on Tuesday the garland, on Friday I placed a minimal amount of decorations out (all stuff that Sebastian could safely touch) around the house and then on Saturday night Jamie and I decorated 3/4 of the tree, leaving the lower branches for Sebastian to decorate with all the non-breakables this morning.

Sebastian was a pro, as you will see, with decorating the tree and thoroughly enjoyed himself. It was wonderful watching his face light up as he took each ornament out of the special Christmas tin we had placed them in, and then put them on the tree. Anyways, it was a special morning for all of us and I thought I'd share this little snippet of Sebastian in action. Hope you enjoy it:

No comments: