Monday, September 29, 2008

C is for Cookie


Today was just one of those days... It was rainy and cold and since we had such a busy weekend I took the day to recuperate by lazying about the house and just enjoying Sebastian's company. Which I normally do, but it's just so nice knowing that there was no place we needed to be.

As I have been slowly working up to toilet training Sebastian I also took today as an opportunity to focus more energy on ensuring he was using the potty regularly. The end result was that we've had a dry pull-up all day! Tomorrow I may attempt a bare bum day (meaning no diaper and/or underwear)... but of course, we'll see if I'm feeling that adventurous tomorrow!

After playing all morning and doing some arts and crafts, in which Sebastian helped me make a Jack-o-lantern by gluing the pieces on to the face (pictured above), we spent our afternoon baking. He is such a wonderful little helper in the kitchen and I was blown away with how diligently he worked beside me! I absolutely love these shots of the lil' baker boy in action. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!





1 comment:

Pierrette said...

Such a cute cookie monster..