Thursday, September 4, 2008

Just thought I'd share....



Sometime late spring/early summer Evelyn, the woman who becomes Sebastian's 2nd mom while I'm at work, was shocked that Sebastian knew his colours. You see, he was playing in the sandbox and holding a green shovel and when she asked him what colour the shovel was he answered green. She told me this as I arrived to pick him up and as he was still in the sandbox playing with the green shovel I asked Sebastian the same question. He replied purple. I think Evelyn was more crushed than I was that we didn't have a baby Einstein!

However, within the past two weeks I'm proud to say that Sebastian now actually knows his colours. He still makes some errors (i.e., he thinks our car is white when it's silver) but he's at least right 90-95% of the time. And since nobody's perfect that's good enough for us! =)

No comments: