Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Today is the Day...


Today is the day...that's right...Our lil' pumpkin is 23 months old! Which means that in one month we're going to have ourselves a TWO YEAR OLD!!! Which also means that I no longer need to keep track of how old Sebastian is in months... From now on when people ask how old he is I can proudly say 2! And I am proud... He is one fantastic, loving, adorable, awesome, comical, passionate, inquisitive, determined, adventurous, cuddly, awesome (yes, I said that twice), energetic, amazing kid and I'm sure there are a lot more adjectives I could use to describe him but I can't think of any more off the top of my head!!

To mark the occasion I thought I'd share a copy of videos of Sebastian in action:




Hope everyone is well,
Kim

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ricochet?! quite the vocabulary he has ;)

Kim said...

Yea, we taught him that word after he threw the ball and it bounced back and hit him in the head!!