Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tree Climb!


This past weekend we spent our Sunday in Kitchener/Waterloo celebrating a number of birthdays with the Whitehouse clan. While there Jamie and his cousin Terry decided they would climb the tree in Terry's front yard. This is a magnificent tree. Words alone cannot even begin to describe how magnificent it is.

While I was busy reviewing some of the pics I had taken of Jamie and Terry in the tree, Papa scooped up Sebastian and handed him over to Jamie. At the time my heart leapt up in my throat... it really was pretty high and I know that if I had seen his intent I probably would have stopped him. In retrospect, I'm glad Papa did what he did. It was Sebastian's first tree climb and it definitely won't be his last (although I'm sure my heart will be in my throat each time!).

No comments: