Tuesday, May 20, 2008

I'm taking requests...

One thing I forgot to mention yesterday is that one of the ways that Sebastian and I like to pass the time is sitting on the couch together with the laptop between us. Sebastian will ask for an animal and I will show him pictures of whatever animal he asks for. Today we've looked at fish, dolphins, turtles and frogs. Most days Sebastian initiates this bit of downtime by trying to get the laptop from it's hiding place while mentioning an animal that he wants to see.


And a quick little health update... the fever is down and Sebastian is back to his normal self! Yippee! No trip to the clinic for us! =)

2 comments:

Pierrette said...

you can tell sebastian my fav animals are kangaroos, maybe we can look them up next time we are over.

Kim said...

Sure thing. They're one of mine too! But let's wait until the spots go away!