Thursday, May 22, 2008

Bock! Bock! Bock! Argh!

Jamie, Sebastian and I just spent the last hour at the Children's Walk-In Clinic. As I mentioned in my earlier blogs this week Sebastian had come down with a sudden fever on Sunday. Well tonight while bathing him we noticed a lot of nice little red raised bumps on his torso and back. Being the anxious mom that I am I told Jamie that we were going to the clinic as I had no clue what exactly it was and since I am scheduled to work tomorrow I wanted to ensure it wasn't contagious before sending him off to daycare for the day.

Well...although the doctor says he's not certain whether or not this is what it is, Sebastian may have the chicken pox. We were told that we just have to wait it out to see if more bumps appear and if so, it's the pox.

We'll keep you posted but in the meantime, please send "it's not the pox" vibes our way!
Kim

1 comment:

Pierrette said...

chicken pox are bad but there are many worst things...

and look at the bright side one less vaccine Dr. Sood will try to give him :-)