Wednesday, October 31, 2007





Happy Hallow's Eve!!!

I absolutely love this time of year. The air is crisp, the leaves are turning and the smell of winter is in the air. Except of course, it's 17 degrees Celcius
today...but regardless, I love this time of year!

Sebastian and I spent our Hallow's Eve morning at his very first Hallow's Eve party at the drop-in centre. He was wearing his skeleton costume pictured above and now that we're home I put him in his bat onesie. It has a cute picture of a bat on the front and on the back it says, "bats are not scary".

I'm not too sure how we're going to spend the rest of the day.... Sebastian has been napping in the afternoons so we'll hopefully be able to get out to the park after naptime to enjoy the weather & our new stroller (I love you Bob!!), but other than that, I think we're just going to hang low, put up some more decorations outside and await the evenings festivities. Of course, Sebastian will be missing out on a lot of the action since he's in bed by 7 but I'm hoping to put him back in his skeleton costume for a little bit during the dinner hour so we can answer the door together.

I hope everyone has a terrific Hallow's Eve and remember the veil between the two worlds is at its thinnest tonight so light those lanterns and put out lots of food - your ancestors are going to be hungry !!!

Halloween Wishes,
Kim



No comments: