Tuesday, September 18, 2007




In 40 minutes it will officially be September 19th and my little boy will be turning one. Jamie keeps reminding me that Sebastian will not technically be one until 5:14 p.m... However, it's still Sept. 19 and he's still going to be one. Next year he's going to be two. And the year after that 3. You get my drift... I'm an overly emotional mom who is saddened by the fact that her baby will never be a baby again. Of course, he'll always be my baby, but that's a whole other topic!!

Considering the time though, this is going to be short. I just wanted to give a quick update on the wonderful birthday party Sebastian had with our friends at East Lynn Park (where the picture taken above is from). Although it was not exactly a warm day, our friends braved the chilly weather to spend time celebrating with us and we really appreciated their company. Sebastian is so lucky to have such wonderful people in his life!

And last but not least (and really the whole reason why I'm blogging...) I finished the birthday quilt!! Woo! Woo! My first quilt is done! Of course, I still should quilt all the letters of the alphabet but the squares and borders are done so technically it's done (even though the backing isn't on and the outside edge still needs to be done - but that's nonee's job!)!! And with only 40 minutes until Sebastian's birthday!!

Well, I am heading to bed. I hope everyone has a wonderful September 19th. I know we will!!

Kim

No comments: