Friday, April 13, 2012

Sebastian's New Room

A couple of months ago I decided that I would like Sebastian's room to be re-painted.  The walls had gotten quite scratched up in places and it was beginning to bother me whenever I was in his room to have to look at them.  I had also purchased some wall art for his room but didn't quite know where to put it and what to do with it so I was hoping that with some fresh paint I would be more inspired to put it on the wall.

As I was considering painting his room I asked Sebastian if he would like to keep the yellow colour he had on his walls or if he would like a different colour.  Sebastian stated he wanted a different colour and when I asked what colour he would like he answered Orange!  I should have known that would have been his answer, seeing that orange is his favourite colour! 

Although I had my trepidations about his room being orange I was not about to trump his choice in colour as I did ask him what he wanted.  In the end I was able to add in another colour to off-set having a totally orange room and I think it turned out pretty good!

Of course, the room is in a bit of disarray and quite messy in the "Before" shots, but here they are:



After:





2 comments:

Geoffrey Wiseman said...

Reminds me a little of C's Mac 'n Cheese. Looks nice!

Kim said...

Thanks! And yes, it did remind me of the Mac 'n Cheese too! This colour is Benjamin Moore's Mandarin.