Monday, January 12, 2009

Finally getting around to updating....

Sorry I haven't updated the blog in the past few weeks... We've been so busy that I just haven't had the energy to sit down and start re-living everything that we've been up too! However, I will do my best to give a brief update now:

After returning home from Guelph on Dec 26th we relaxed for a few days and then headed down to Fort Erie for Christmas Part 2. There we had a family gathering on my mom's side of the family on the eve of the 30th and on New Year's Eve we headed out to dinner in Niagara Falls to celebrate my dad's birthday, which had been on the 30th. After dinner we spent the evening at my sister's opening up our Christmas presents and playing video games/boardgames.

Saying "Cheese"

We spent the first day of the New Year celebrating once again with family before heading back home. The next day we had our post-New Year's bash at our place with friends, in which we spent a wonderful evening playing more board games once the kids were down for the night. The next day we headed to Oshawa to spend time with our friends Kim, Christa, Griffin and Taite before heading to Guelph to pick up the snowpants of Sebastian's that we had mistakenly left there. It really wasn't until January 4th that we were able to offically say that our holidays were over!

Winding down before bed

Sharks and Tigers Oh My!

Since then we've slowly been getting back into our routine; Sportsball started this past Saturday, we went to our first Making Music Together class this morning and tomorrow Toddler Time at the library is starting up once again.

Whew! Even typing all that tired me out!

No comments: