Sunday, July 20, 2008

Fort Erie

Update #2

Following our camping trip we came home for one night and then headed down to Fort Erie to visit with our niece & nephew, Kassandra and Jeremy, before they left on Friday for their dad's for 5 weeks in Austria.





















It was a great visit with the family and Uncle Dave even dressed up as a fireman for us! Okay, truth be told, he is a firefighter... but he had his gear at home so he put it on in the sweltering heat for Sebastian as he knows how much Sebastian loves fire trucks.




We were even able to persuade my dad to come back up to Toronto with us for the weekend. On Saturday my cousin Kelly came by for a visit and was gracious enough to play some violin for us. Initially Sebastian seemed a little unsure of the violin but he quickly became accustomed to it, especially since Kelly was able to play some of our favourite songs by ear. And it just so happened that my brother's band Fire Hydrant were playing on Saturday night so dad & I headed out for a night on the town. I can't remember the last time I was on Queen West on a Saturday night!



No comments: