Friday, January 4, 2008

Holy Crap!


Okay...I stole that title from my friend Kim over at "The Other Mum", but I thought it was fitting and I'm sure she'll take it as a compliment. =)

This morning while Jamie & I were dropping Sebastian off at daycare Evelyn told us that she had forgotten to tell me yesterday that Sebastian had used the potty the previous day! Seems that she is potty training another toddler who is 2 so while she was in the bathroom with her Sebastian began to say "pee". Evelyn asked him if he had to go pee and he said "yeah" (Note: Sebastian says yeah to everything...nice having a yes man...we've never heard him say "no" yet!). So Evelyn placed Sebastian on the little potty while the little girl sat on the toilet and he actually peed!!

So today Evelyn noticed that Sebastian was becoming quiet and he had that nice little look of concentration on his face that all you parents out there will know what I'm talking about. Evelyn asked Sebastian if he had to use the potty and he said "yeah", so out the potty came, Sebastian sat and guess what??? Hence the title of the blog...that's what our little man did.

Is it strange to say I'm not ready for this? Heck, he's not even 16 months old... I never imagined we'd be potty training already! Looks like our next new purchase is going to be a potty. Oh joy! And what's even more odd...I devoted a blog entry to the output of our little man. *laugh*

Kim

No comments: