Friday, November 16, 2007


It's official!! Our lil' man is walking!!

We knew on Monday that it wasn't going to be much longer before Sebastian started walking. On Monday Sebastian began to stand up on his own without using anything to help him. He took a few little steps but they were more like little shuffles so we didn't count them as actually walking. He continued doing this throughout the week and seemed to enjoy himself immensely while doing so.

So tonight when we returned home from work/daycare Sebastian decided to not just take one step, but many steps! It was amazing! Secretly I have a feeling Evelyn knew he was walking but I'm thankful she didn't tell us... it's like sharing the first snowfall of the year with your baby. It only happens once in a lifetime and I'm so happy that both Jamie and I were home to experience it with him.

I will hopefully upload a video of him walking soon for everyone to see. For now I just put up a picture of Sebastian is his "hoodlum" outfit as I like to call it, courtesy of Shawn's parents Gayle and Doug...and of course, my Grinch toque. I thought the pic was too cute not to share.

Anyways, I hope everyone has a good weekend. We have a busy weekend planned of swimming, doing some holiday shopping, getting together with a few mommy friends we know and their babes and heading to Guelph on Sunday to celebrate Jamie and Nana's birthday. Should be a fun-filled weekend!

Cheers,
Kim

No comments: