Wednesday, July 4, 2007

It's About Time...



I can't believe how fast time flies. It only seems like yesterday that I was struggling with breastfeeding and Jamie and I were sitting in the nursery with a screaming Sebastian every 2 hours throughout the night. Now 9 months later, we're breastfeeding like pros and our lil' Sebastian is actually sleeping from 7 p.m. to roughly 7 a.m every night!

So, although I am so thankful we are no longer up every 2 hours to feed and we are now over the "Why didn't anyone warn me my baby could possibly scream for hours?", I can't help but feel nostalgic for days passed. But of course, truth be told, I really wouldn't change things for the world. I couldn't imagine our family without him. He has enriched us in so many little ways and I am awed on a daily basis as to the wonderment of Sebastian.

So, with that being said... I figured it was about time we created a blog to help keep our family & friends a little more up to date on the happenings of our lil' pumpkin. So please feel free to make comments and/or email and I will do my best to keep this site, unlike our previous sites at www.100acrewoods.ca/baby and www.100acrewoods.ca/photos, updated.

Cheers!
Kim

No comments: