Friday, March 26, 2010

A snippet to remember

This is going to be a short post as this is an entry for our memory book.

Sebastian does not watch a lot of tv. We can go days without turning the set on and when it is on, we usually have an hour limit. Well there is one television show that Sebastian just loves. He will laugh out loud at the antics and will actually request to watch this show (thank goddess for the pvr!). When it's not on he will talk about it and what he thinks the characters would be doing in any particular situation. And although the show isn't one of those "watch me and your kid will learn their ABC's" type of show, it really is imaginative, weird and funny, which to me, is just great.

So, what is this show you ask? *insert drum roll here* It's Toopy & Binoo! In fact, Sebastian is sitting right beside me on the couch while I'm typing this watching an episode now. When asked why he likes it so much he replied, "The funny parts!". That's all I could get out of him before he told me to take it off pause!



Well that's it for now. Back to your regularly scheduled program....

No comments: