Thursday, February 25, 2010

Chewbacca Part 2


I was going through some of our older blog posts, taking a trek down memory lane, when I came across this video that was taken when Sebastian was just over 2.5 years old. Not only did it have me laughing out loud, it also reminded me of a statement he had made during the holidays, that I had wanted to blog about but forgot to do so.

We were watching snippets of Return of the Jedi for the first time (and I say snippets because I turned it on just as Luke was fighting the Rancor and didn't want to traumatize the poor kid!). The scene was with the Ewoks and Seb exclaimed, "That is a raccoon. That was Chewbacca when he was a baby." Even when I told him that no, that was an Ewok he wouldn't believe me. However, he also does not believe me when I tell him that Chewbacca does not carry a guitar, as he would like to believe. I keep telling him it's a man-purse, which is a nicer way of saying that he's carrying an ammo pak, but he just doesn't believe me! He's convinced Chewy plays in a rock & roll band! Now that, I would like to see.

No comments: